THE ART OF FUSION
Hublot was launched in 1980 as a new concept in watchmaking. It was the first luxury watchmaker in Switzerland to merge precious metals and functional rubber and this represented a revolution in terms of innovative materials and aesthetics.
In 2004, Jean-Claude Biver gave Hublot a new impetus and revolutionised watchmaking with the creation of “Big Bang”, a model that would mark the start of the brand’s spectacular success.
Models such as the Big Bang, the Classic Fusion, the Spirit of Big Bang and the Masterpiece are the emblems of a tradition that is in constant movement. Based on complicated horological intricacies and revolutionary materials, the art of fusion combines the traditional codes of Swiss watchmaking and visionary and artistic ideas. It mixes the latest advances in technology with the heritage of the past. Hublot looks to the future and continues its work in innovation and the search for new materials.
Hublot maintains top-level collaborations with the FIFA World Cup™ and Ferrari.
OUR SHOPS IN ANDORRA
Av. Meritxell, 51-55 AD500 Andorra
- Mon.10:00 - 13:30 / 16:00 - 20:00
- Tues.10:00 - 13:30 / 16:00 - 20:00
- Wed.10:00 - 13:30 / 16:00 - 20:00
- Thurs.10:00 - 13:30 / 16:00 - 20:00
- Fri.10:00 - 13:30 / 16:00 - 20:00
Av. Carlemany, 117 AD700 Les Escaldes
- Mon.10:00 - 13:30, 16:00 - 20:00
- Tues.10:00 - 13:30, 16:00 - 20:00
- Wed.10:00 - 13:30, 16:00 - 20:00
- Thurs.10:00 - 13:30, 16:00 - 20:00
- Fri.10:00 - 13:30, 16:00 - 20:00
- Sat.10:00 - 20:00