PANERAI

Founded in Florence in 1860 as a workshop, shop and school of watch-making for many decades Panerai supplied the Italian Navy specialist diving corps with precision instruments. Originally created to be used deep underwater, Panerai watches are known for their unparalleled legibility and luminosity in the dark. In 1997 the brand was acquired by the Richemont Group and launched on the international market. Today Panerai develops and crafts its movements and watches at its Neuchâtel manufacture, combining Italian design flair and history with Swiss horological expertise.

OUR SHOPS IN ANDORRA

Av. Meritxell, 124 Andorra
info@geneve-andorra.com
Telf. 00376-800500
Fax. 00376-800505

Av. Meritxell, 51-55 Andorra
info@berna-andorra.com
Telf. 00376-803180
Fax. 00376-803185

Av. Carlemany, 117 Les Escaldes, Andorra
info@hvngari-andorra.com
Telf. 00376-803080
Fax. 00376-803084